This one day course is designed so doctors can discover how sleep dentistry and medical billing can work in their practices in a small group setting.
The Sleep Apnea Epidemic
- The anatomy of Sleep Apnea
- The medical implications of OSA
- Screening Patients
Why It Takes an Alliance
- Medical Diagnosis
- Sleep Testing
- Treatment Options
- Dental Sleep Appliances
- Sleep Practice Protocols
Integrating Medical Billing into Your Practice Routine
- Practice Assimilation: Why Medical Billing is a must of all offices
- Increasing diagnosis and treatment planning
- Why now and does it really work?
- Patient presentation and case acceptance
What Can You Expect?
- 7 units of Continuing Education
- An individual learning experience for each attending doctor and staff member along with interactive technology
- How to integrate Sleep Dentistry and Medical Billing into your practice
- Breakfast and lunch Time for personalized questions and answers
- Becoming a National Sleep Alliance member
- Course cost: $495 for doctors, $295 for staff